Admissions Open for AICTE PGDM Program Batch 2018-20 Book your GDPI Slot for 21st May 2018
IBI provides AICTE Program100% Placement with all corporate elements.
We provide minimum 25 Placement opportunity to grab your dream Job with an Assured Salary package
of Min 4.5 Lac p.a to all admitted students of 2018-20 Batch.
PGDM Overview Why IBI ?
- IBI Mentors are Executive Panelist in McKinsey Research Groups (U.S).
- Our core faculty is in the advisory board of Harvard Business Review and Dell Technology in Higher Education.
- IBI has Entrepreneurship & Incubation Centre with International & Domestic tie-ups like NEN, TIE, WWEO.
- Mentorship Program in a broad set of areas including careers, entrepreneurship, industry / domain expertise, AMCAT (Aspiring Minds).
- Unique Portfolio faculty Model.
- Library subscribes with electronic database like EBSCO, CMIE, Economic Outlook, J-Gate and Prowess, etc.
- Case Studies subscription by HARVARD, Ivey & IIM’s.
- Mentorship & Business Simulation Program.
- Presentation, Panel Discussion & CIP for 3 Months.
- Six Sigma Certification by KPMG.
- Digital Marketing Certification from Digi Infotech for Marketing Domain.
- Certification on Business Analytics by IOA, UK. For Finance Domain.
- Short-term Live Projects & Multiple Industry Visits.
- Final Research Project on Sub Domain.
- Foreign Language like FRENCH GERMAN SPANISH for International Business Domain.
- International cloud exchange program from Stanford University, The Business Institute Bulgaria etc.
- International exposure visit to Singapore for top 10 students in academics which is included in the fee structure.
Register Now for GDPI Slot Booking
Request for Admission Procedure, Fee and Other Placement Details
Corporate Tie-up & Association
The Industry Interface Programme for Students aims at achieving the objective of providing industry exposure to the students and to give them small real time projects. The students form groups of 5 to 6 each and make 6 to 8 visits to a single company in a given period of time.
Association with KPMG
Association with KPMG, will take the students of PGDM or any professional management in realm of risk, financial and business analytics of any big or small corporates either in india or in the globe. It would be developing most of the leadership skills of the students and the value of KPMG embibed in student would make the easily identified with the KPMG products. Who generally provide six sigma, analytical skills, Kizen etc. etc. when they take up with the student development.
During this Certification Program Student also interact with the concerned departments and understand the challenges faced by them. The students then make an assessment and present a report on their understanding of the situation. They undertake project work in consultation with the industry, under the guidance of faculty members, and submit a detailed report, herefore, this interface between the Institute and the industry should act as a platform for sharing projects, conducting research (including market research and action research), MDPs, FDPs, R&D and generation of new knowledge.
Events @ IBI
Unique Faculty Model
Prof. (Dr.) S. Durgaa Prosad is a seasoned professional with 25 years of experience in Teaching, Training, Administration & Placement Operations. Beside the Industrial & Corporate experience of 28 years. He is B.Tech. (Mechanical), Ph.D. in Manufacturing from IIT, Kharagpur, MBA from XLRI, Gold Medalist, and a Fellow(PhD) of XLRI, MA. (Economics) P.U.
A Post Graduate in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from XLRI, Jamshedpur and Ph.D in Talent Management. He has to his credit an illustrious career in industry and academia spanning forty years. Dr. Prasad held senior executive positions in HR as Head- HR in reputed companies like ACC Limited, JCT Electronics Limited and Bharat Pumps and Compressors Limited, where he led significant HR & OD interventions.
Prof. Hitesh Manocha is a faculty in the Marketing area. After completing his Post Graduate Diploma in Management from IIM, Ahmedabad, he worked with brands like Godrej and Boyce Mfg. Co. Pvt. Ltd. rather early in his career. Mr Manocha has held many prestigious positions in his remarkable career. His first fourteen years were spent primarily in the area of Marketing and Sales.