Fees & Payment Schedule
Fee Structure for PGDM Batch 2021-2023
Fee structure for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (2 Years Full Time Regular Programme) is as follows:-
|Installment||Fee * Amount ( Rs.)||Dates for Fee Deposit|
|Registration||70,000||At the time of admission|
|Installment 1||1,50,000||Within 15 days of registration|
|Installment 2||1,45,000||10th October 2021|
|Installment 3||1,45,000||30th June 2022|
|Installment 4||1,45,000||30th October 2022|
*Recognition for educational loans from Banks , all disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Greater Noida courts only.
PROGRAM INTAKE – PGDM – 120 Session Starts : July 2021 & other Details are as follows :
- As a part of the PGDM programme , every student has to pay Rs.10,000 as a security amount which is included in the 1 st Installment and is refundable after the completion of the course.
- Besides fee as indicated above, every student will get a Branded laptop, Book Bank and Study Materials , Corporate Suite, One Domestic Tour, One Adventure Tour, Two Industrial Visits / Trimester i.e. a total of 12 industrial visits , One International Tour, 23 Subject Specialized Certifications, 3 Common Certification, 2 Domain Certifications and many more.
- If a student withdraws before /after the start of the course & the seat vacated by the student is filled by the institution, part of the fees will be refunded as per Management Rules. However , in case the seat remains vacant & is not filled by the last date of admission, the student shall not be entitled to get any refund from the institution & shall be obliged to pay the full fee for the entire tenure of course. The Refund Policy is as per the norms of AICTE.
Prospectus & Application Form are available
- From IBI , Greater Noida on payment of Rs. 1100 /- in cash.
- By post , against a demand draft of Rs. 1100 /- drawn in favour of “I Business Institute” and payable at Greater Noida.
- By online , form can be filled by visiting our website by paying Rs. 1100 /- through net banking or by debit/credit card.
Fee payment Options
- The payment must be made through demand draft drawn in favour of “I Business Institute” and payable at Greater Noida.
- The payment can also be done online by transferring the amount through NEFT/RTGS mode.
|Details of Bank Account:||For IBI||Address of Bank:||IDBI BANK,P6, Sector 18 , Noida|
|Name of Account:||I Business Institute||A/C No. & IFSC Code:||A/C No – 0109102000045641 & IFSC - IBKL0000109|
In case fee is deposited through net banking , the student will have to provide Transaction ID/UTR no. to issue the fee receipt.
Scholarship for PGDM Batch 2021-2023
A scholarship of up to Rs.1,50,000 is available on first cum first serve basis to the admitted candidates from merit category on the basis of their CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT percentile subject to a minimum benchmark of overall 50 percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
Category I : Scholarship on basis of qualifying exam:
|S.No||Marks in qualifying Exam||Scholarship Amount|
|A||CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile > 85||INR 50,000|
|CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile between 70-85||INR 30,000|
|CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile between 60-70||INR 20,000|
|B.||MAT Score > 750||INR 50,000|
|MAT Score between 700-749||INR 30,000|
|MAT Score between 600-699||INR 20,000|
Category II: Scholarship for Corona Warrior’s Family:
The candidate will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000whose Immediate Blood Relation Family Member is a Corona Warrior (Doctor, Nurse, Etc.).
Category III: Scholarship on the basis of Academic Background:
The candidates having B.Tech./ B.E. degree securing 60% and above in 10th,12th and graduation will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000.
Category IV: Scholarship for candidates with Work Experience:
The candidates with work experience of minimum 1 year with minimum 1.8 CTC will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000.
CategoryV: Defence Category:
The candidates who belong to Defence Forces /Army will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000 provided the candidate should secure 50 % marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
Category VI:Single Mother:
The candidates who is being raised by Single Mother, will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000 provided the candidate should secure 50 % marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
Category VII: Special Category:
The candidates scoring in 10th, 12th, Graduation, CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT and Interview Round in College with 90% or above will be awarded with the scholarship of Flat 50% in Total Fees.
- If any student is eligible for more than one category of scholarship the maximum scholarship can go up to Rs.1,50,000.
- The amount of scholarship in various categories given above is offered to students as a percentage of tuition fees.
- The scholarship is available for limited seats only in each category.
- The decision of awarding of scholarships depends on the Institute Scholarship Committee.
- Note: All the above-mentioned Scholarships will be applicable to the students who have secured more than 50 % till their Graduation level.