Fees & Payment Schedule
Fee Structure for PGDM Batch 2019-21
Fee Structure for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (2 Year Full Time Regular Program) is as follows :-
|Installment||Fee * Amount for Indians( Rs.)||Dates for Fee Deposit|
|Registration||50,000/-||At the time of admission|
|1st Installment||1,45,000||Within 20 days of registration|
|2nd Installment||1,20,000||15th October 2019|
|3rd Installment||1,20,000||30th May 2020|
|4th Installment||1,20,000||30th September 2020|
*Recognition for educational loans from Banks ,All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Greater Noida courts only
PROGRAM INTAKE – PGDM – 120 Session Starts : July 2019 & other Details are as follows :
- As a part of the PGDM program , every student has to pay Rs.10,000 as a Security amount which is refundable after the completion of the course.
- Besides fee as indicated above, every student will get a laptop , books and study materials, corporate suite, one international tour, one local tour, and two industrial visits/trimester i.e. a total of 12 industrial visits to every student along with the first installment.
- If a student withdraws before /after start of the course & the seat vacated by the student is filled by the institution , part of the fee will be refunded as per Management Rules. However, in case the seat remains vacant & is not filled by the last date of admission , the student shall not be entitled to get any refund from the institution & shall be obliged to pay the full fee for the entire tenure of course.
Prospectus & Application Form are available
- From IBI , Greater Noida on payment of Rs. 900 /- in cash.
- By post , against a demand draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “I Business Institute “ and payable at Greater Noida.
Fee payment Options
- The payment must be made through demand draft drawn in favour of “IBI” and payable at Greater Noida.
- By Net Banking / NEFT as per following details :-
|Details of Bank Account:||For IBI||Address of Bank:||Vijaya Bank , Hauz Khas Branch , Delhi- 110016|
|Name of Account:||IBI||A/C No. & IFSC Code:||A/C No – 601500301000888 & IFSC - VIJB006015|
In case fee is deposited through net banking , the student will have to provide Transaction ID/UTR no. to issue the fee receipt.
A scholarship of upto Rs. 1,10,000 is available by way of merit cum means on first cum first basis to the admitted candidates from merit category on the basis of their CAT/XAT/CMAT/ MATpercentile subject to a minimum benchmark of 60 percentile and 50 % overall percentage in 10 th ,12 th and Graduation.
Category I. Scholarship on the basis of Qualifying Exams
|S.No||Marks in qualifying Exam||Scholarship Amount|
|A||CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile >85||Rs. 50,000|
|CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile between 70-85||Rs. 30,000|
|CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile between 60-70||Rs. 20,000|
|B.||MAT Score >750||Rs. 50,000|
|MAT Score between 700-749||Rs. 30,000|
|MAT Score between 600-699||Rs. 20,000|
Category II. Scholarship on the basis of Academic Background
The candidates having B.Tech. /B.E. degree securing 70 % and above in their graduation will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000.
Category III. Scholarship for candidates with Work Experience
The candidates with work experience with minimum 1.8 CTC will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs. 20,000.
Category IV. Girl Child Scholarship
The girls candidate will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs. 20,000.
- If any student is eligible for more than one category of scholarship the maximum scholarship will be Rs 1,10,000.
- The amount of scholarship in various categories given above is offered to students as percentage of tuition fee.
- Scholarship is available for limited seats only in each category.
- The decision of awarding of scholarship depends on the Institute Scholarship Committee.
Note: All the above mentioned Scholarships will be applicable to the students who have secured more than 50% till their Graduation level.