1. What are the specializations being offered by PGDM?
Specializations is offered in 7 areas:
- Human Resource (HR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- International Business (IB)
- Business Analytics (BA)
2. Is this course officially recognized by AICTE?
Yes. The course is approved by AICTE.
3. Who are eligible for this programme?
Candidates who have Bachelor’sdegree as their minimum qualification can eligible for this programme.
4. What is the admission procedure?
You can apply either online by filling the admission form or offline by visiting the campus.
5. Does the Institute provide Hostel facility for Boys and Girls?
Yes, we have hostel facility for both boys and girls with single and twin sharing room including all major meals ,comfortable bed with mattress, study table, and storage , Wi-Fi Internet and many other facilities.
6. What is the fee structure of the course?
The total fee of the course is Rs.5,50,000. For more information
7. Do you have tie up with banks for education loans?
Yes, college have various tie ups with banks for education loan.
8. Does the college provide any scholarships?
Yes , college provides scholarships in various categories . A scholarship of upto Rs.1,10,000 can be given depending on the eligibility criteria.
9. What is the minimum work experience required in order to apply for the course ? Can freshers apply?
Freshers can apply. The is no minimum work experience which is required in order to apply for the course.
10. Can I apply online?
Yes, you can apply online.
11. Can students from other streams apply (apart from Engineering /Science /Commerce background) ?
Yes, students having Bachelor’s in any stream can apply for this programmes.
12. Do I also need to submit a printed copy of the application form once I have submitted it online?
No, you don’t need to send a printed copy of the application.
13. What are the factors considered for admission?
Students should have minimum degree as graduation and should have given any of the competitive exam like CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT.
14. How to reach the campus?
Our campus is at a 10 minutes Distance from PariChowk and metro station Knowledge Park II (Aqua Line ). For exact location –
15. I am interested in Campus tour . How and when I visit the campus?
You just make a call to the campus( 7065333326 ) and we will make you the campus visit .
16. What all competitive examination score does IBI accept?
IBI accept CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT score for admission for PGDM.
17. What are the rules for refund of fee in case of cancellation of admission?
If a student withdraws before/ after start of the course & the seat vacated by the student is filled by the institution, part of the fee will be refunded as per Management Rules. However, in case the seat remains vacant & is not filled by the last date of admission, the student shall not be entitled to get any refund from the institution & shall be obliged to pay the full fee for the entire tenure of course.
18. What are the facilities provided in campus?
The campus is well equipped with various facilities like Library, Computer Lab, Language Lab , sports area, cafeteria , Wi-Fi+ and many more