Eligibility for Admission
The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both class X and XII.
The candidate must have minimum 3-year Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50%marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by anAct of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutionsestablished by an Act of Parliamentor declared as deemed to be University underSection 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by theMinistry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalentqualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years ofeducation after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (orequivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining theBachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2021 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidenceto that effect latest by 1st October, 2021; otherwise they may be asked to withdrawfrom the programme.
Satisfying the above eligibility criteria is a necessary condition but not a sufficient one for an application to be considered by IBI. The institute reserves the right to set a minimum cut-off score in respect of any of the entrance exams mentioned above.
Shortlisted candidates would have to appear for IBI written test followed by a Group Discussion (GD) and a Personal Interview (PI). IBI would not be reimbursing the cost of travel, boarding and lodging for any of the candidate for the purpose of appearing for the admission test or for the personal interview.
Final Selection of the candidate is based on Academic Score + CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT + Written Test + Work experience + GD Score + PI Score. The weightage for final score is calculated based on the following criteria:
Admissions process at I Business Institute, Greater Noida consists of Written Test followed by a Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). To evaluate the communication and analytical capabilities of prospective students, the written test is conducted for all the applicants.
Final Selection of the candidate is based Academic Score + CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT + Written Test + Work experience + GD Score + PI Score.
The weightage for final score is calculated based on the following criteria,
CAT/MAT/XAT =20 %
Written Test = 20 %
Work Experience = 10 %
Group Discussion =15 %
Personal Interview = 25 %
10th = 2.5%
12th = 2.5%
Graduation = 5%
- In the case of foreign candidates, the interview would be through Skype. Also, verification of documents would be on the date of their joining the programme.
- Selection would be based on entrance exam score plus interview plus the overall academic record of the candidate.
- Application Form and Prospectus are available on payment of Rs. 1100/- by DD at the institute. Form can also be downloaded from I Business Institute, Greater Noida website. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "I Business Institute" payable at Greater Noida.
- Applicant can also apply online by paying Rs. 1100/- through Net Banking or by Debit/Credit Cards.
- Duly filled application form must be submitted to I Business Institute, along with copies of 10th , 12th , Graduation certificates and score card of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT.
- In case of online application, candidate should carry a print out of the completed application form on the day of GD/PI. Applicants should bring their original documents at the time of interview along with one set of photocopies of all the documents.
Completed Application Forms must be sent to:
Those who have applied offline are requested to send the completed application forms to: Admission Head, I Business Institute, 35, Maula Ali Road, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, UP – 201310.