Academic Advisory Council
I-Business Institute academic advisory council shall be responsible for providing guidance to students through the various stages of learning. Through the best knowledge IBI advisory council aids to design a better future by offering contemporary PGDM course to the students. The institute’s management provides strategic direction and consists of following –
- Dr. P Sivakumar – M.S (Applied Econometrics), M.Phil, Ph.D (UoH)
- Dr. Ritesh Srivastava – ( Professor & Director Academics, IBI )
- The institute advisory council helps in finalizing course structure to be taught, the course content and the books. The regular reviews are held to ensure the PGDM curriculum incorporates the latest theory and application.
- The advisory council advises to the students regarding career shaping and providing them with the best tools to excel in the workplace.
- The council design proposals for the establishment of degree and diploma offered and specialized studies, academic services units, libraries, computer laboratories and other infrastructure in the institute.
- The council members make recommendations regarding hiring of teaching and other academic staff required by the Institute.
- Help approve and advise on the matter of academic calendar and programs on the management specific matters that require their intervention. The council has all the main powers to perform other important duties to be conferred on it by institute regulations.
We are privileged to have such an experienced group of mentors and leaders on our Advisory Council. The council board plays a significant role in delivering the right knowledge to students and providing mentorship and professional development skills to students.
Other stemmed member :
- Prof Dr R.N.Gupta – ( Director and Director General, D N S Engineering College, Amroha, J P Nagar) , More than 100 in Foreign and Indian International Journals of repute on the subjects
- Prof Dr Satinder makin – (Resources Person SEBI)
Passionate to utilize my skills and abilities in the area of academics, entrepreneurship & management that offer professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible, and to eventually use my strategic and planning skills in above said fields. My aim is to work in a challenging environment where I can acquire the skills and aptitude vital in accomplishing a successful career.
More than 10 in Foreign and 40 Indian International Journals of repute on the subjects:
- Prof Dr Ritu Sharma – (IIM Indore) – Interactive Manpower Solutions – (October 2016 till Date) – IMS People, IMS World, Igniting Minds – Senior Consultant – Corporate Training and HR
- Market the concept of corporate training and conduct orientation prior to training.
- Assess training needs and initiate on the job training of customized and tailor made.
- Conduct and supervise training and development needs.
- Setting up teaching needs.
- Module development.
- Responsible for the entire learning process.
- Adaptable to varied training requirements of different companies.
- Keen Evaluation of training impact.
- To plan, organize and direct.
- Understand corporate and work service requests.
- Case manager as per the statement of purpose.
- Recruitment policies
- Designing job profiles
- Internal Training and employee motivation
- Appraisal Systems
- Vikash Sharma – VP M/s Wegmans Industries Pvt. Ltd. (New Delhi) – An experienced VP with progressive 16+years career history, Extensive experience
of working in fast growing organizations. Highly competent, goal-oriented, motivated and enthusiastic individual who possesses a considerable amount of knowledge regarding Leasing, Sales & Marketing, administrative and office procedures, Strong leadership building organizational capacity and leading teams. Track record of business achievements in multi-sectors in both residential and commercial property leasing & marketing roles.
- Puroshootam Jangir – (HR Head, grazianos group )
Dr. Vinish Kumar Kathuria
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology (I.I.T.) Bombay, Mumbai