1.Where in Delhi/NCR, I Business Institute (IBI) Campus is located?
I Business Institute Campus is located inGreater Noida Knowledge Park IInd Uttar Pradesh. It has vast green sprawling spread and long history of seeding educational facility since 2008, Greater Noida city idea was to create a world-class city approximately 25 km from Noida.
- A railway station near New Delhi
- An International airport
- The 12th, 14th and 16th Auto Expos (The Motor Show) were held at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, in February 2014, 2016 and 2018 respectively.
- Greater Noida is hub of Corporate and world class Institute/Universities.
- Metro and Buses are frequently available to commute
- Surrounded by Corporates and MNC’s (HCL, NIIT, LG, Honda, Accenture ,MetLife, PVR, Wipro, TCS, KPMG, Tech Mahindra, Dell, IBM, Samsung, Priyagold etc.)
2.How many seats are there in I Business Institute?
Total intake of IBI is 120 seats as per AICTE norms.
3.What is the ranking of I Business Institute?
IBI is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Gov. of India. IBI has been awarded globally in many perspectives such as
- Awarded as "Best Management College in Uttar Pradesh for Industry Interface 2020"
- Awarded as “Top Institute of India 2019” in annual ceremony of the Education Excellence Awards.
- Awarded as "Best Institute with industry Interface and scale of operations"
- Awarded as Best Private Institute of India for Excellence in Education and Entrepreneurship"
- Awarded as “Best Institute in Industry Linkages 2019”
- Awarded as National Education Excellence award 2019
- Awarded as “Best Educator” in India by Marquee Media.
- Awarded as “Most Promising B School” for Management Program by QACS International Business Awards 2018.
- Awarded as "Best Private Institute in India" 2019
- Awarded as “Best Emerging B School” for Management Program 2018.
4.What are the specializations available with PGDM program?
- Human Resource
- Operational Management
- International Business
- Information Technology
- Business Analytics
5.What is the Certification available along with PGDM program?
Certifications for specialized learning
- 28 certification courses by eminent instructors from GO1, KrackIN and INurture
- Skill oriented 23 subject specialized certification
- 5 certification courses comprises of 40hrs learning experience comprises of both theory and practical
- Digital Marketing Certification for all Domain
- Advanced Excel Certification for all Domain
- Six Sigma Certification for all Domain.
- HR Practices Certification for HR Specialization
- Financial Management Certification for Finance Specialization
- Marketing Management Certification for Marketing Specialization
- Logistics & Supply chain Management Certification for operations management
- Business Analytics Certification for BA specialization
- Data Science Certification for IT Specialization
- Fundamental of Foreign Trade certification for IB Students.
- Apart from the above certifications, students can opt for one more certification
from the following :-
- Management Concept Practice for Managers
- Derivatives and Commodity Market
- Essentials of Business Law for Entrepreneurs
- Investment Planning for Individuals
- Data Analytics using R
- Brand Planning and Consumer Insights
6.What are the eligibility criteria for admission to PGDM courses?
The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses is at least a 3-year Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% in 10 th , 12 th and graduation in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies. Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor's degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. However they are required to furnish the proof of Graduation before 30th September of the year of joining.
7.What is the cut-off in CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT to apply for PGDM
The cut-off is 50 percentile. However, we conduct a daylong Personality Profiling Exercise including Group Discussion and Personal Interview for leveling various factors of selection standard. Based on performance in all these tests, Academic achievements and Work Experience, cut-off for admission is determined.
8.What is the Minimum, Average and Highest Placement?
The minimum placement is 4.5lac Pa, Average is 7 Lac per annum and Highest is 22 Lac per annum. We provide best placement record according to ROI.
9.How are the Faculties in your college?
The Institute has a balanced strength of faculty resources having 10-15years of experience in academics and the industry all from IIMs/IITs/XLRI/IMT. The Faculty at the Institute functions to bring about a right mix of theory, application along with proportionate practice which caters to the ongoing industry needs.
10.How is your Pedagogy / Curriculum different from others?
IBI Faculty enjoys academic freedom to adopt appropriate pedagogy for delivering quality education. Pedagogy would be a mixed blend of lectures, presentations, case discussions, assignments and project work. The primary emphasis would be on interactive and participative methods of learning. Faculty for the program is primarily in- house from IBI and also include Guest faculty and Adjunct faculty from academia and Industry.
- Case Studies
- Business Simulation Program
- Live Projects
- Panel Discussions
- Field Research works
- Management games
- Industry Visits
- Placement and Grooming Sessions
- Practical Exposer
- International Trip
- Meditation & Yoga
- Foreign Language
11.What is the Admission Procedure for PGDM courses?
All applicants should first pre-qualify through I Business Institute (IBI) prescribed tests. As such all applicants taking the CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT examination, achieving high percentile score are considered for selection for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program. This attainment is considered as pre-qualification for stage - II selection procedure of I Business Institute. All candidates clearing the pre- qualifying test are also required to go through I Business Institute comprehensive Group Discussion and Personality Assessment and Profiling Exercise - resulting in building up of a datasheet on each candidate's strengths / weaknesses. This is subsequently availed to support the student in developing his/her personality through Personality Assessment Centre, Enhancement. Student is finalized on the basis of the Composite Marking Scheme (Written test, GDPI, Academics score, Competitive score and Communication skills)
12.What is the cost of Application form and how do I get it?
Prospectus and Application form priced at Rs. 1100/- are available at the I Business Institute (IBI) Campus. Application forms can be filled online at Rs. 1100/- using credit/debit card and net banking. If demand draft of Rs. 1100/- drawn in favour of “I- Business Institute” and payable at Greater Noida.
13.What are the documents to be submitted along with the application
- Originals and photocopies each of 10th, 12th class and Graduation Certificates / Testimonials and certificates of other qualifications including that of work experience, if any.
- One passport size color photograph.
- Photocopy of your CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA score card
14.What is the Fee Structure of IBI?
Fee Structure for PGDM Batch 2021-2023
Fee structure for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (2 Years Full Time Regular Programme) is as follows:- Installment
Fees * Amount(Rs.)
Dates for Fee Deposit
At the time of Admission
Within 15 days of registration
10th October 2021
30th June 2022
30th October 2022
15.Do I Business Institute provide any Scholarship?
Yes we do offer scholarship
A scholarship of up to Rs.1,50,000 is available on first cum first serve basis to the admitted candidates from merit category on the basis of their CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT percentile subject to a minimum benchmark of overall 50 percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
Category I : Scholarship on basis of qualifying exam:
|S.No||Marks in qualifying Exam||Scholarship Amount|
|A||CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile > 85||INR 50,000|
|CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile between 70-85||INR 30,000|
|CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile between 60-70||INR 20,000|
|B.||MAT Score > 750||INR 50,000|
|MAT Score between 700-749||INR 30,000|
|MAT Score between 600-699||INR 20,000|
Category II: Scholarship for Corona Warrior’s Family:
The candidate will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000whose Immediate Blood Relation Family Member is a Corona Warrior (Doctor, Nurse, Etc.).
Category III: Scholarship on the basis of Academic Background:
The candidates having B.Tech./ B.E. degree securing 60% and above in 10th,12th and graduation will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000.
Category IV: Scholarship for candidates with Work Experience:
The candidates with work experience of minimum 1 year with minimum 1.8 CTC will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000.
CategoryV: Defence Category:
The candidates who belong to Defence Forces /Army will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000 provided the candidate should secure 50 % marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
Category VI:Single Mother:
The candidates who is being raised by Single Mother, will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000 provided the candidate should secure 50 % marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
Category VII: Special Category:
The candidates scoring in 10th, 12th, Graduation, CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT and Interview Round in College with 90% or above will be awarded with the scholarship of Flat 50% in Total Fees.
- If any student is eligible for more than one category of scholarship the maximum scholarship can go up to Rs.1,50,000.
- The amount of scholarship in various categories given above is offered to students as a percentage of tuition fees.
- The scholarship is available for limited seats only in each category.
- The decision of awarding of scholarships depends on the Institute Scholarship Committee.
- Note: All the above-mentioned Scholarships will be applicable to the students who have secured more than 50 % till their Graduation level.
16.What are the infrastructural facilities of I Business Institute?
- IBI has spread over 1.25acres of campus,
- Auditorium with 250 plus splendid seat Air-condition and two well-furnished state of the art conference Hall with having a capacity of 50 seats.
- Fully Air Conditioned Library with subscription from electronic Database like EBSCO publishing,CIME.
- Air Condition labs with more than 150 computers
- Separate hostel for boys and girls in campus
- Multimedia Computer Centre with Wi-Fi connection.
- Wide inductive learning horizons in the National Capital Region of India.
- Regular Linkage to the city / Metro Station.
- Air conditioned classroom with multimedia facilities.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus.
17.Is hostel accommodation mandatory at I Business Institute?
Residential facility has been made optional for students who join I business institute PGDM program.
18-What are the events and celebrations of college or how is the social life of college?
Life at IBI is enriched with various events and celebration such as –
- Unique 40 Days Orientation Program
- Sahityam has organized two days festival in the campus as Sahityam Literature Festival
- Annual Sports Day
- Sufi Night
- Dandiya Night
- Diwali and Durgapooja Celebration
- IBI celebrates “Joy of Giving Week”
- Fresher’s Party
- Adventure Trip
19.What are the Hostel Mess and Canteen services available at I Business Institute campus?
IBI Hostel Mess has four meals-servings a day and the food is of very good quality and balanced nutritiously. The food has got a lot of variety and comprises of South Indian, Continental and Chinese etc. IBI Canteen “Chef & Crew” offers wide range of hot and cold options for breakfast, lunch and everything in between. The Cafeteria features an array of freshly prepared meals. Students enjoy the All- You- Care-To-Eat Cafeteria.
20.How come Delhi/NCR is considered as better destination for Management and Professional Education?
Location of Institutions conducting Management and Professional studies in the Delhi/NCR has obvious advantages.
- First of all is the distinguished linkages are possible with Chambers of Industries like FICCI, SEBI, ASSOCHAM, NEN,IOA,CII & FCEM, Delhi NCR has become one of the fastest growing economic regions of India. Its proximity to government institutions, the presence of a business friendly infrastructure, and a burgeoning entrepreneurship culture make the city a viable IT hub.
- India is the third largest base for tech startups in the world, according to NASSCOM. Delhi NCR is a favored startup destination because it provides firms with easy access to foreign investors, government agencies, and early stages funding that are vital for any new venture’s success
- There are several startup incubators and accelerators in the region associated with the government, educational institutions, and venture capitalists. At present, it is home to almost 23 percent of India’s start ups which include Grofers, Paytm, and Snapdeal.
- Best Urban environment in North India
- Greater Noida is considered as an IT / Corporate Hub.
21.What are the security arrangements in campus?
Security has become a major concern in the prevailing scenario where the entire world is reeling under the grip of terrorism. Taking serious note of the situation, I Business institute Management has taken adequate measures to address this concern. Being away from the crowded part of Delhi, the location of IBI located in Greater Noida is advantage. The properly fenced boundary wall with a 24 hour Security Gate easily ensures checking of every individual / goods coming in or going out. Streamlining of gate-pass system for visitors is also a very effective measure and is strictly implemented in the campus.
22.Is I Business Institute connected with Delhi's metro services?
Yes IBI is being in close proximity to Aqua Line Metro Station NMRC (Noida Metro Rail Connect),connects IBIian with Noida (the IT hub Mega City) and Delhi’s Metro hub with NCR (Gurugram, Delhi, Ghaziabad) connecting from Noida City Centre metro station. Commuting, particularly for those wanting to spend the week-end with their parents, local guardians or like to travel around in NCR (including NOIDA) and other parts of Delhi and NCR has now become very convenient. IBIian staying in Campus for Summer Training / Internship who were looking forward to this service are really happy.
23.Why should I choose IBI ?
- Eminent faculties from IIMs, IITs, XLRI, Symbiosis, Great Lakes and Corporate.
- We are globally recognized premier Management Institute situated in Knowledge Park 2, Greater Noida.IBI came into existence in 2008 and since then we are succeeding by each passing year. IBI is a blend of industry- academia mix professors and strategy makers of the industry, contributing to the corporate mission and departmental objectives.
- Awarded as Global Education Excellence Award 2019
- Awarded as Best Educator in India by Marquee Media.
- Awarded as “Top Institute of India 2019” in annual ceremony of the Education Excellence Awards.
- Awarded as “Best Institute in Industry Linkages 2019”
- IBI has been Awarded as “Most Promising B School” for Management Program by QACS International Business Awards 2018.
- IBI has been Awarded as “Best Emerging B School” for Management Program 2018.
- Tie Ups with prominent corporates like Krackin –I Nurture, CoCubes,etc.
- Placements across all sectors viz Consulting / Financial Institutions/ IT/ FMCG/ Logistics/ Export/ Education/ E-Commerce/ Research.
- Placement Opportunity Assurance (POA) letter to each and every student with assurance of minimum package of 4.5lac.
- Pre Placement Opportunities
- Various tours are part of curriculum which includes International Tour (Singapore / Dubai) , Domestic Tour (Delhi/NCR) and Adventure Tour( Nainital, Jim Corbette and Mukteshwar )
- Unique 40 days “Orientation Program”.
- Eminent Faculties from IIM, XLRI, IMT, IIT etc.
- Proper B School with only PGDM programoffering.
- Every IBI student will get 7 assured Certifications.
- IBI offers Case study subscription from IIM’s, HARVARD etc.
- IBI offers Live Project, Team Project related to organization.
- Minimum 12 Industrial Visits
- Three months SIP.
- Final Research Project on sub domain.
- PDP classes and English Communication development by experts.
- Regular Corporate Connect.
- Foreign Collaboration.
- Corporate Internships and Mentorship with leading brands.
24.What are the specializations being offered by PGDM? ?
- Human Resource (HR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- International Business (IB)
- Business Analytics (BA)
25.Is this course officially recognized by AICTE?
Yes. The course is approved by AICTE.
26.Who are eligible for this programme?
Candidates who have Bachelor’sdegree as their minimum qualification can eligible for this programme
27.What is the admission procedure?
You can apply either online by filling the admission form or offline by visiting the campus
28.Does the Institute provide Hostel facility for Boys and Girls?
Yes, we have hostel facility for both boys and girls with single and twin sharing room including all major meals ,comfortable bed with mattress, study table, and storage , Wi-Fi Internet and many other facilities
29.What is the fee structure of the course?
The total fee of the course is Rs. 6,55,000.
30.Do you have tie up with banks for education loans?
Yes, college have various tie ups with banks for education loan.
31.Does the college provide any scholarships?
Yes, college provides scholarships in various categories . A scholarship of upto Rs.1,30,000 can be given depending on the eligibility criteria.
32.What is the minimum work experience required in order to apply for the course ? Can freshers apply?
Freshers can apply. There is no minimum work experience which is required in order to apply for the course.
33.Can I apply online?
Yes, you can apply online.
34.Can students from other streams apply (apart from Engineering /Science /Commerce background) ?
Yes, students having Bachelor’s in any stream can apply for this programmes.
35.Do I also need to submit a printed copy of the application form once I have submitted it online?
No, you don’t need to send a printed copy of the application.
36.How to reach the campus?
Our campus is at a 10 minutes Distance from Pari Chowk and metro station Knowledge Park II (Aqua Line ).
37..I am interested in Campus tour . How and when I visit the campus?
You just make a call to the campus( 7065333326 ) and we will make you the campus visit .
38.What all competitive examination score does IBI accept?
IBI accept CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT score for admission for PGDM.
39.What are the rules for refund of fee in case of cancellation of admission?
If a student withdraws before/ after start of the course & the seat vacated by the student is filled by the institution, part of the fee will be refunded as per Management Rules. However, in case the seat remains vacant & is not filled by the last date of admission, the student shall not be entitled to get any refund from the institution & shall be obliged to pay the full fee for the entire tenure of course.
40.What are the facilities provided in campus?
The campus is well equipped with various facilities like Smart Classroom, Digital Library, Computer Lab, Language Lab, Incubation Centre, Gym, Common Room for Boys and Girls, sports area, cafeteria, Auditorium, Wi-Fi+ and many more.